Fire Clay Lofts
The Fire Clay Lofts are aptly name after the old Fire Clay Brick company that was located on the site for over 100 years.
Situated in the ever developing RiNo (River North Art District) neighborhood on Blake St. between 33rd and 31st Streets, Fire Clay offers lofted open-air spaces, balconies and patios and secured parking. A total of 14 buildings over a two block radius feature unique units ranging from flats and lofts to townhomes and live/work spaces.
With its history of industrial businesses, including rail yards, RiNo was separated from its neighboring communities for decades. With the preservation and development of industrial spaces into thriving businesses, creative spaces and living spaces, RiNo now offers Denver dwellers a community they can physically watch develop week to week.
$222K – $360K
3101-3295 Blake Street Denver 80205
- Secured off street parking
- Ash Hardwood Floors
- Large private patios or balconies
- Large outdoor yard for Town Homes
- Members of the RiNo Art District
- Minutes to Downtown and 20 minutes to DIA
- Gas appliances
- Easy access to multiple restaurants, breweries, shops and pubs