Waterside Lofts are a 13 story, 164 luxury unit loft project that sits on the quiet side of LoDo and is one of the most sought after addresses in the area. Overlooking the beautiful mountain skyline, Cherry Creek and the Pepsi Center these lofts are all about convenient location to urban living.
Each loft has unobstructed views of the city and mountains, gorgeous 10’ ceilings, large balconies and bamboo hardwood floors. Waterside Lofts have open floor plans and concrete ceilings for a true loft-living feel.
With Union Station and the Denver Contemporary Art Museum as neighbors, residents of Waterside lofts don’t need to leave their own neighborhood to get a cultural experience of a lifetime.
$299K – $1.5M
1401 Wewatta Street Denver, Co 80202
- Expansive promenade along Waterside’s creek side setting
- Unobstructed views of the city and mountains
- Private on-site fitness center
- Private on-site business center
- 24-hour lobby attendant
- Walk-in closets
- Generous pantries
- Slab granite and tile baths
- On-site security and intercom systems
- Private underground resident parking and guest parking